Chapter Two Volume One:Data Representation
Volume One: Data Representation
- Chapter One: Foreword
- An introduction to this text and the purpose behind this text.
- Chapter Two: Hello, World of Assembly Language
- A brief introduction to assembly language programming using the HLA language.
- Chapter Three: Data Representation
- A discussion of numeric representation on the computer.
- Chapter Four: More Data Representation
- Advanced numeric and non-numeric computer data representation.
- Chapter Five: Questions, Projects, and Laboratory Exercises
- Test what you've learned in the previous chapters!
These five chapters are appropriate for all courses teaching machine organization and assembly language programming.